2011-05-03

> A necessary evil.

In all honesty, I have never been a huge fan of promotion or artist connection. Despite my opinion, I am now forced to promote myself and my band. In this case, the band is us - Themata.

We're an initial group of three, later four, students of Tampere university of applied sciences. Our first year's biggest school assignment is forming a band, making a sufficient promo release and arranging the actual promotion. This blog serves as a form of the promotion.

The members of Themata and their special powers are:

Joonas Leppänen > Guitars, Riffs.
Saku Moilanen > Keyboards, A link to reality.
Joonas Raistakka > Vocals, An immensely brutal man.
Jonne Kytö > Drum programming, Basses, Knows all about everything.

We're supposed to document how we came about, what our motifs are and what sort of triumphs or pitfalls our teamwork has come about. Commenting is always nice, but I understand.


We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment